Give Back and Share Your Skill Story
This free video library will empower K-12 students everywhere to gain confidence in what they can achieve.
- Introduce yourself! What is your name? Where do you work? What do you do?
- What did you like to do in middle or high school? (What were your favorite subjects, extracurricular activities, etc?)
- How did you choose your career path? (Was it college, a trade school, straight to work, or something else?)
- Why do you love what you do now? (Why do you love your company and job?)
- In your career, why do you think technology skills are important for the future?
- Please keep videos between 1 and 3 minutes.
- Wear your company swag in the video!
- Remember your audience: Kids in elementary, middle, and high school. Be engaging, and share stories you think will intrigue or help them.
- Please record a horizontal video, selfie style.